10 Facts About Instagram That You May Or May Kot know
- May 31, 2019
- 0 Comment
Instagram has recently published the results of a study they performed that gives users some interesting statistics about their app. Since Instagram was launched in 2010, they have grown steadily and increased their user base exponentially.
Let’s take a look at the Top 10 facts about Instagram that you may or may not know:
1. Instagram launched as an iPhone app on October 6, 2010. By December 2010, Instagram had one million registered users. Currently Instagram has over 400 million active users. For Affordable SEO packages in UK check Vivid SEO.
2. The Android version received over 430,000 pre-registrations and when it finally released, it was downloaded over one million times in less than 12 hours.
3. In April 2012 Instagram was acquired by Facebook for about $1 billion in cash and stock.
4. More than 40 billion Instagram photos have been uploaded so far.
5. 60 million photos are uploaded per day, that means almost 700 photos each second.
6. When Instagram launched its new video function, 5 million videos were uploaded within the first 24 hours.
7. The 3 countries with the most users are the United States, Japan and Brazil, with 40% of the total global users living in the USA.
8. New York City is the most geotagged city with Times Square the most geotagged place.
9. 70% of the Instagram users check their feed at least once a day.
10. Number of likes per day is 1.2 billion; that’s 8500 likes per second.
Instagram has grown to become very popular and is one of the fastest growing social media networks available. Using Instagram for business can increase brand awareness, make product introductions more successful and help small business owners grow their customer base and their businesses. Check for SEO Services in Cidoc2015
If you want to use Instagram for your small business but don’t know how, contact Social Buzzing and let us create a social media management solution that works for you.